Adolf Hitler:CAI493+D 235 Adolf Hitler:CAI493+D 235

Dude, cut it out!

Seriously man, this "series" has to stop! There is no point to them. It's just a single picture, no animation on it, no effort (except the beginning). Your "series" is spawning these other stupid knockoffs that also get passed. It's like a freaking cancer that spreads and spreads. Also, seriously?six authors to make this flash? If these "flashes" keep passing, then what is the point of having a voting system? Also people should think why these "flashes" get passed, it's these stat whores that help these entires pass (yes irony cause I have a high rank, but I never five spam).

AfroUnderscoreStud responds:

If you don't like these or their spinoffs don't watch them. It's hardly rocket science.

Badly Drawn Dawg Series 3 Badly Drawn Dawg Series 3

"WOOF....WOOF.....WOOF" lol!

Oh boy was that a hoot! I liked every minute of it, the animation was great (even though it was badly drawn lol) and smooth. Just when I thought the badly drawn pups was the ending, it just got way better. The badly drawn future dog was great, (nice portal reference) I really liked the ending of it, when the dog started to sing. Excellent job, please say there will be moar of these.

Heavy&Medic:HappyTogether Heavy&Medic:HappyTogether

Haha, nice

Pretty short, but I liked it. Nicely drawn, animated, and nice audio to go with it. Well, they at least they can both be together in heaven or hell : P

Bambee Bambee

Wow.....

You ruined my childhood, and I thank you for it. Anyway, I just gotta say more great stuff about it. I like the animation, sort of reminded of Ren and Stimpy. You stuck to the story pretty well, but when did Bambee fly? (lol). Nice audio, even though it was all voice acting. Prefect, really prefect. You should really make another of these Disney parodies, maybe Snowhite? Anyway, keep up the good work.

Madness Inundation Madness Inundation

Masterpiece

Seriously, Krinkles that was another great episode. Really good animation, sweet audio and awesome carnage. I don't see anything disappointing about it, maybe the length of it. Like seriously, people expect too much from you. "Omg, Hank should of been resurrected again, "It was too short". Boo-freaking- who, just enjoy it. Also one more thing, is this really the end of Madness? Anyway, another work of art Krinkles, you never disappoint me.

Rambo2: First Slug Rambo2: First Slug

lol, "Thank You"

Haha, short and sweet to the point. I just love how you synced the Metal Slug effects. Never though of planning to make another one of these? Great stuff man.

TANKMEN .5 TANKMEN .5

Nice prequel!

OMFG Johnny! you don't how much I love you right now. What an awesome flash, still has that same great humor, great animation as always, and killer voice acting. Flash is just great, I got not much else to say about it. I hope you make more of these Tankmen flashes.

JohnnyUtah responds:

whoa buddy

TANKMEN 2 TANKMEN 2

ZOMG!

That was freaking awesome, I liked every second of it. That was funnier than the first one, and the animation is way nicer. Haha! that sniper was funny, why did Steve stab him ):< Anyway, great flash Johnny. I hope you make moar.

Leisurely Ragtime Leisurely Ragtime

ROFL!

Haha, Krinkles that was genius. That piano guy made me lol with those faces he made, and that other guy got stabbed, what an unexpected twist (yeah right). Anyway, I hope you make moar on this glorious day :3

LickitySplit HotDog Event LickitySplit HotDog Event

Ok I guess

Yeah it was alright but it looked like no one gave you that much attention.Pretty damn big file got to admit.I guess it was worth the wait.Hope you had fun doing it as much as I enjoyed watching it.Good job.Will there be another video like this?

Zachary responds:

Yes there will be many more...MANY more