Midna Hentai Game Demo Midna Hentai Game Demo

Nice, really nice.

I was alway wondered when Zone was gonna make a hentai game with Midna, and it was a pretty long time, but I thought it was worth it. Nice options, really good animation, also drawings, really good. I would of gave it a perfect 10, but it's a demo, but if it wasn't.....10 defiantly ; ) Anyway, it is a still good hentai game.

Castle Crashing the Beard Castle Crashing the Beard

lol, epic.

What a great game, nice audio nice graphics, runs really smoothly even in my crappy computer, and nice concept by using those ng levels. Shit seems that I can't beat Tom and his almighty beard, oh well. Anyway, a really great game. You get 10.

Agnry Faic 2 Agnry Faic 2

Nice!

Nicely made and a bit challenging. The graphic are great, moved smoothly and kind of got me addicted a little.

Sheepy. Sheepy.

Cool.

So simple, yet so fun. Nice graphics, nice sound. It really got me edgy from the start, but then got me pretty sleepy after a couple of minutes, not saying it sucked. Anyway, nice work.

Midna: Enter the Twilight Midna: Enter the Twilight

I've been waiting for a looong time to see a midna hentai flash. I really like it, almost like Zone Sama style. Would of been more awesome if there was like another position or two, but still great. Animation is really nice. I thank you for making this flash. I am looking forward to more of your stuff.

Voelva responds:

I'm glad you liked it.

Windows Errors 2007 Windows Errors 2007

ZOMFG!!!! so many errors.....

Not a bad flash, pretty good actually. I thought they were pretty funny errors. What did you use to make these? What could of been better though is the background, it was too plain, it made me fall asleep (lol, I kid). Anway....good to see you submitted something. Keep up the good work.

AntoArts-Admin responds:

Glad you liked it, next version will have that BG (you're second to suggest that idea), and what did I use? Well, I used: http://atom.smasher.org/error/

Dream Catcher 2 Dream Catcher 2

Great

Nicely well done game. You sure know how to sync everything with the song, which by the way was an excellent song choice. In my opinion, it I thought this one is better than the first, and a little tougher too. Will there been part 3 anytime soon?

Skeik-Sprite responds:

Probably, and if I make a part three theres going to have to be a major improvement over this version.

Tori's Guide to Furries Tori's Guide to Furries

Good Job

Yeah I hate when people say that furries are freaks when they know nothing about them.I hope people get to view this before they start flaming.I thought it was really informative and accurate.I think you did a good job on this.

Skill Stack Skill Stack

Cool!

I love this game,especially when playing it in the arcade and winning an awesome prize.Did you get the idea from that?just wondering.Anyway glad it is made into a flash version now.Now I don't need to leave home just to play the game and waste money.

Nodes Nodes

Pretty cool

This is game is pretty addictive,and challenging(well for me).What else is there to say?it's a good a good game.